Call for Application: Project Officer
Position : Project Officer
Contact type : 1 year with minimum 3 months probation period. The contact will be extended subject to satisfactory performance and availability of funds.
Location : Dhaka with frequent travel to field
Employment Status : Fulltime
Salary : Negotiable
Applicants : Only indigenous female candidates are encouraged to apply
Application deadline : 24 July 2018
- Masters/Bachelor degree in Social Science/ Development Studies/ Gender Studies or any discipline from any recognised university.
- Assist executive director/project coordinator in implementing the projects of Kapaeeng Foundation and follow up the partner organizations.
- Assist to implement the current project of Kapaeeng foundation on making SDGs and human rights work for indigenous peoples.
- Preparing of all progress reports, periodic reports, donor reports etc. of the innovative projects.
- Participate in Monitoring and Supervision of the project activities.
- Create budgets for project costs and program expenditures.
- Expand resources, rise funding and educate the public about the work of the organization.
- Build and maintain partnerships and relationships with other relevant organizations, partner organizations, donor/sponsors, government agencies and indigenous community organizations.
- Assist in the strengthening of the BIWN, IPHRDs and other Networks.
- At least 1 year working experience in any relevant work.
- Excellent experience in capacity building, SDGs, community engagement, facilitation, human rights and indigenous peoples issues
- Strong team working skills and ability to motivate and facilitate the work to others.
- Display strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Should have analytical multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines consistently and adapt well to change over the scope of a project or program.
- Report and proposal writing skills both in English and Bangla.
- Ability to use fluently Word, Excel, Power Point a plus
Interested indigenous women from Bangladesh who meet the above requirements are requested to submit application (indicating ethnicity) together with updated CV with at least two references with complete contact details (including email address and, phone number) to: [email protected]. Office Address: Kapaeeng Foundation, House # 23/25, Road # 4, Sheikhertek, PC Culture Housing, Mohammadpur, Dhaka – 1207, Phone +88 02 8190801
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the interview.
Application Deadline: July 24, 2018